Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lincoln being Lincoln

Andy was late getting home the other night so I was responsible for entertaining the little guy.  What was my chosen method?  Well my camera, of course.  I basically let him play around while I took pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites......  we were inside so I had to crank up the ISO.  I apologize for the extra "noise" in the pictures.  I still like them though.  I particularly love the look on his face in the second picture.  He looks like he's up to something!

If you are so inclined and you have a Pinterest account - feel free to visit this link and "like" the pictures of Lincoln.  Whomever gets the most likes wins some cool photography related prizes!

http://pinterest.com/pin/40462096623467673/




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Puckett Family HQ | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012