Monday, September 3, 2012

State Fair


Last week while Andy was building the front porch, my sister Katie and I took Lincoln to the Evergreen State Fair. He was probably still a little too young for such an outing but anything that keeps that kids attention for more than 30 seconds works for me!

My favorite part of the day was walking through the animal barns and listening to Lincoln mimick the animals. It was SO cute to hear him "moo".

My least favorite part of the day was dealing with one of his temper tantrums when I took away his Vitamix ice cream sample. It was melting so I put it in a sippy cup and he threw a fit. Fun stuff.

Anyways - still ended up being a good day and I love some of the pictures I walked away with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Puckett Family HQ | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012